Bitcoin

If you want to donate some bitcoin, I really appreciate.

1PQxB3sTzRx39RbtpYLLY8AR1fRQRyj2sk

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Learn Bahasa Indonesia

Speak Bahasa Indonesia is not hard as you imagine. Learn Bahasa Indonesia is simple, but before that, Bahasa Indonesia is a language that Indonesian use to communicate each other. Indonesia have more than 300 languages, so Bahasa Indonesia is using to communicate within cities/region. For example, see this picture:




On the upside is Bahasa Indonesia letters while downside is Javanese Script or Aksara Jawa, it used by the Java in the past, only the Java (especially Central Java) who can write and read Javanese Script. If you going to Yogjakarta, you can find Javanese Script words in the street plates.

Back to Bahasa Indonesia, If in English there are many tenses but in Indonesia only 1 tense and it uses for all terms (past, future, present), which is S+P+O+I (Subject+Predicate+Object+Information).

Vocabulary:
Me, I = Saya, Aku
You = Kamu
Go = Pergi
Eat = Makan
Love = Cinta 
Terima Kasih = Thank You

Examples:
- I'm going tomorrow = Saya pergi besok. I'm = Saya, Going = pergi, Tomorrow = Besok.
- I go tomorrow = Saya pergi besok. I = Saya, Go = pergi, Tomorrow = Besok. See the different between the first example and the second example. In Indonesia without verb. Meanwhile, the right Bahasa Indonesia is ike this:
Saya pergi besok pagi = I'm going tomorrow morning. Subject = Saya/I, Predicate = Pergi/Go, Object = Besok/Tomorrow, Information = Pagi/Morning. This is the Bahasa Indonesia grammar, but if you say Saya Pergi Besok, it still right not wrong. But for Indonesian, Besok it can mean next week, next month even next year. If some Indonesian say, Saya pergi besok, besok when?it can be next week and so on. So it should be make it clear with Information (Keterangan).

- I have breakfast = Saya sudah makan pagi. 
- I have luch = Saya sudah makang siang
- I have dinner = Saya sudah makan malam.
If you see on the vocabulary above, Eat = Makan. But in Indonesia Breakfast mean makan pagi, if you separate words Break - Fast  it will have different meaning. Break mean istirahat/putus while fast meancepat/puasa. Then Lunch mean makan siang and dinner mean makan malam. Eat is using to snack, like this: I eat a snack = Saya Makan Snack.

For pronunciation of alphabet,  you can see this video:
Or if you want to learn more, you can see this website: http://www.bahasakita.com/

Learn Bahasa Indonesia is simple, I hope you can learn easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment